Originally posted by: meghumonu
Yes I know but in my neighbourhood also there is a Telugu family with Vanisetty surname.
No my surname is not that, are you staying in India?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: meghumonu
Yes I know but in my neighbourhood also there is a Telugu family with Vanisetty surname.
No my surname is not that, are you staying in India?
Pataka episode. Indeed one of the best episode. Raghav walking down the stairs itself took my breath away. Like here he comes, and is here to stay. The creep seem so timid in front of raghav
ab humko janana hai ki dusra motive kya hai
I was wondering kitne well behaved hai Raosβ¦ apne dushman k liye b driver bhijwa re h milne k liyeβ¦ waah ππ½
Raghav Rao hai, dushmani bhi style se nibhaayega. Agar RR ka dushman auto mein aayega toh middle class lagega na πRR ko kuch bhi middle class nahi pasandπOriginally posted by: nikkiGarg
I was wondering kitne well behaved hai Raosβ¦ apne dushman k liye b driver bhijwa re h milne k liyeβ¦ waah ππ½
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
I was wondering kitne well behaved hai Raosβ¦ apne dushman k liye b driver bhijwa re h milne k liyeβ¦ waah ππ½
driver ko bheja hoga taki he could keep nazar on Mandaar during whole ride
Iβm so happy that the show is getting back to normal! Idk just everything about the show is back to the way it was. Loved that in yesterdayβs episode (aug 17), Raghav was angry at Pallavi and called her Saree Ke Dukkan. I really missed that, especially with all that anger!!!