Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Thesis coming up kyuki mujhse raha nahi jaa raha🤣
We're waiting Richa!
Her sitting in his lap mein hi aadhe pages bharenge!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Thesis coming up kyuki mujhse raha nahi jaa raha🤣
We're waiting Richa!
Her sitting in his lap mein hi aadhe pages bharenge!🤣
they look like a family in the pic above
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Penny and Sheldon are such a treat to watch. He kicked her out of the car🤣
So true🤣🤣 🤣I might be one of the few but love BBT more than Friends. More relatable things for me😆
Upar se they literally look like a little family. Mummy-Papa aur puppy 😆
"Woh tumhare paas nahin aana chahta" Param 😂 Askhita ka kitna muh phoola hai ispe. Aisa laga ki actual bacche ne mummy se pehle papa ko choose kar liya ho
they look like a family in the pic above
I took ss of that pic from the video too. A complete family😆
So true🤣🤣 🤣I might be one of the few but love BBT more than Friends. More relatable things for me😆
Oh yes, Love TBBT more than friends. It is my fav. I still watch it whenever I am feelign low😆
Ishqaan with Nandram

Lakshya seems to be stalking my account. Lol. He keeps adding my posts to his story where I don't even tag him. The other day, he ended up liking 3 of my old posts that had him in it. 😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Lakshya seems to be stalking my account. Lol. He keeps adding my posts to his story where I don't even tag him. The other day, he ended up liking 3 of my old posts that had him in it. 😆
I see one ship sailing😆
Harshay