Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
It was so soft, I couldn't even. Banda is winning hearts by just being himself and not even trying
Next show buddies pe banao koi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
It was so soft, I couldn't even. Banda is winning hearts by just being himself and not even trying
Next show buddies pe banao koi
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
We have such a dedicated fan base of shippers here.. tracking their trip 🤣
We were thinking of sending our Spies Bucky di and Kanika di🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
No, Kabir never came back. Only Manik came back. Yes, only MaNan were written well otherwise there was nothgin left in the show especially after first season.
Dhruv came back
Cabir died at the end of season 1
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Very off topic but I read Richa and was like When did I leave? When did I act in a show? Once I laughed in-between a play where I had to act for a while before a dance.
Then I was like Oooooooh this is a different one😆
hahaha… we are talking about Richa Yamini, she was the writer of KYY
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Meeeeeeee❤️❤️😆
Aiise kaise ho sakta hai hum aapke amazing, awesome, full of feelz VM na dekhe😆
You depicted this journey so beautifully. This made me emotional and happy at the same time.
Afreen di's creation is amazinggg.👏
Thank you didi🤗
Thank you Richa!!🤗❤️