Haan…babies shouldn’t be watching almost kisses 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Haan…babies shouldn’t be watching almost kisses 🤣
🤣🤣
Ghum and Mature doesn't go together in any way.
Haan the ML is trash there
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
No matter what others say guys ghum is best the social distancing romance , food romance , Beizzati , zillat arena , unwashed bedsheets , ugly statue and decor , tent and eye watering colour clothes , constipated expression , mast ha Mast , intense eyelock , sasta SRK etc etc
WHO CAN BEAT GHUM!?!?
Most important Neil and Ayesha as Sairat
I think Babies will be okay with watching 30 seconds not that close almost kisses. 😆😆
Dude mature word is hated by us now because of Ghum 🤣🤣
I hate if someone calls me mature now because I got instantly reminded of didi 😝😝
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Nahi yaar... I feel bad for my show.. Even the other couple in PS , infact both couples have better romantic scenes that way.. and PS is a family drama 🤣
Acha btw any comments on single shots of Virat holding Sai's shoulders🤣 It distracted me 🤣
You noticed it too 😳🤦♀️. I thought I was half asleep so it looked that way
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Nahi yaar... I feel bad for my show.. Even the other couple in PS , infact both couples have better romantic scenes that way.. and PS is a family drama 🤣
Acha btw any comments on single shots of Virat holding Sai's shoulders🤣 It distracted me 🤣
The SBS version as usual had a better shot. Even the way he pulled away his hand was better in SBS..
Kaise din aa gaye, by God! Am watching a show and actually saying SBS shots were better.
Lol, you are right to be calling it out 🤣🤣
You noticed it too 😳🤦♀️. I thought I was half asleep so it looked that way
What about that !?!?