Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍
Thank you thank you thank you... 😃😃😃
Sorry not able to tag more 😕
Aaj bhi hit and miss hi hai . 🥺🥺
Purvi jis din dekhegi viru ko us din pakka behosh ho jayegi...🤣🤣
TFS Ramona and tagging too...
I was just about to post 🤩
Omg I really hope purvir meet 🙏
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Purvi jis din dekhegi viru ko us din pakka behosh ho jayegi...🤣🤣
TFS Ramona and tagging too...
Tht to in his arms 🥰
But I don't think they will meet today.. 🙁
But it's ok, I am willing to wait...
Basss "sabra Ka phal meetha hoo" 🤩🤩
I feel when purvir come F2F she will remember everything ❤️
Vir in pagadi, again . 🙁
But it's always a treat to see him on-screen.. 🤩🤩
Pata nahi, is it just me or you guys also find sulking Vir hot.. 🔥