Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How genuine is this?Should I tell my friends n family to donate here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmskWXBxcl/?utm_medium=copy_link
So glad to hear they are ok❤️Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Hey, got into contact with relatives. They’re at hone and haven’t left. There’s a lot of tension in the country and resentment towards the president. They feel betrayed and abandoned.
Thank you for checking in ❤️
I really pray they get in touch with him soon.
Saw a tweet about some indian engineers being stuck in Kabul. Hope they send help soon.
What the hell this is utter creepy
I don't want to sound offensive but really these are the people who have taken over an entire country? What a mess!
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I don't want to sound offensive but really these are the people who have taken over an entire country? What a mess!
This is surreal, actually. It's almost like a shot from any grim, dystopian movie.
Great news. Hope many Afghans can cross over to India safely.