blooper or what..?

amoli_16 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
does anyone remember when the court case was going on and in one of the epis dev met the real killer and said dont worry amberdhara will be punished no matter what...so does that mean dev knows who the real killer is ( simone ) his own wife....and now they show noone know what actually happened.....😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
even i wuz thinking abt this..
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think so too...but now i think he's gunna try to save AD since the drama's already ending..probably.
disney101 thumbnail
no actually they showed us that dev was with some guy who was the kilelr and now they are showing that its simon cammon
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea i dont know if originally they planned simon to be the killer...dev said "aap ko pereshan hone ki zaroraat nahin hain" or something...why would he be talking to his wife like that? and why the heck would simon want to kill AD? How did she even know that they were in town and were going to that mandir to meet kamini? 😕
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes.. thats what i was thinking..
Seeta thumbnail
All serials come to an abrubt ending with only unanswered questions behind them. Such is the plight of serials on sont tv. Exs are Kkusum, Anuj Saxena's serial Kulvadhu, Durgesh Nandini, Kajal, Ek ladki anjaani se, Renuka sahani and Ayub Khan's serial, Salaam Zindagi.....ETC. I think all serials incl Jassi jaisi koi nahin and Thode Khusi thode gham ended without a proper story. I thinnk the creators dont know the story and just keep dragging and when the channel decides to pull back the serial then such ending is bound to happen Such is the sad plight of our serials.
sobiatahir thumbnail
sony really need to get its shows straight..they close off shows all the time and they think tht its gonna make sony more popular..it ownt..lol ad is a good story..every show has low trps every now and then but tht doesnt mean its a bad show