Initial Episodes - Forshadowing Broken Promise ;]

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Remember that episode when they met... And she asked for a promise, which he did... 

But the very next moment backed out and broke the promise... Next when he was genuinely trying to help Lakshmi... She refused to trust him and just ran away... 

I hope it was like a foreshadow/symbolism where he is promising a beautiful life and love... And which he will definitely be breaking... But I don't want Lakshmi to be suffering much and her to be just running away and never trusting him again ðŸ˜†

And I totally trust Kekta to make Male Leads suffer and go through hell! So cheers... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rishi Oberoi the way introduced yeh banda simple nahi hai and indeed promise thing i mean common stranger hai obviously he won't help her as he knows little that indictes if others are saying maybe its true but he himself didnt cross check situation

And secondly Rishi indeed playboy hai but that too apna kaam nikal jaaye then tata sayo nara ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† even if he is grey shaded i still think his most trusted people manipulates him easily 

And i said this many times aur ek baar sunlo  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Rishi ka intro scene uske good boy image se totally different that so i know yeh banda cuteness ki dukaan bhale hai but kuch toh gadbad feel thi because promise 1st meet pe toda plus his trickster 

Ans also i love the way his character show cute good guy but fact is nice people eventually gets stabbed from back so thats why apna Rishi being sweet but not so sweet it depends on his mood ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž and grey shaded charcters always had more things to share either there past or why are they are like that looking forward to know more about him 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Rishi Oberoi the way introduced yeh banda simple nahi hai and indeed promise thing i mean common stranger hai obviously he won't help her as he knows little that indictes if others are saying maybe its true but he himself didnt cross check situation

And secondly Rishi indeed playboy hai but that too apna kaam nikal jaaye then tata sayo nara ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† even if he is grey shaded i still think his most trusted people manipulates him easily 

And i said this many times aur ek baar sunlo  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Rishi ka intro scene uske good boy image se totally different that so i know yeh banda cuteness ki dukaan bhale hai but kuch toh gadbad feel thi because promise 1st meet pe toda plus his trickster 

Ans also i love the way his character show cute good guy but fact is nice people eventually gets stabbed from back so thats why apna Rishi being sweet but not so sweet it depends on his mood ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž and grey shaded charcters always had more things to share either there past or why are they are like that looking forward to know more about him 

😆 I still take that as a foreshadow... Promise broken... Trust broken... And of course his real self is the guy Lakshmi met initially and that's why his dad keeps pushing that he is different person ðŸĪŠ

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

😆 I still take that as a foreshadow... Promise broken... Trust broken... And of course his real self is the guy Lakshmi met initially and that's why his dad keeps pushing that he is different person ðŸĪŠ

Obviously yaar this too connects dots but foreshadow matlab ??  

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Obviously yaar this too connects dots but foreshadow matlab ??  

Symbolism - or minor indicator of what to expect in the show