Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I seriously can't see it 🤣🤣🤣
I think I'll have to carefully look at it 🤣🤣
Same bro. Until I read the comments, I couldn't see and after I read the comments, I still couldn't see🤣🤣 abhi jaake thoda thoda dikha🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I seriously can't see it 🤣🤣🤣
I think I'll have to carefully look at it 🤣🤣
Same bro. Until I read the comments, I couldn't see and after I read the comments, I still couldn't see🤣🤣 abhi jaake thoda thoda dikha🤓
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
His entry with a bang🤗🤗
Looking so hot 🔥🔥
What pallu is wearing 🙄🙄??
bold: iska answer mila kya 🙈
Does her mangalsutra look a little different like having small beads in it
mandar ke hote hue no mangal possible🤣
Mandar ke na hote hua bhi no mangal🤣🤣 these people no only nursery jingles.🤣
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
bold: iska answer mila kya 🙈
Does her mangalsutra look a little different like having small beads in it
This time cvs given tough homework 😂🤣😂
Still brain storm happening
Originally posted by: farheenbachani
Looks like some sort of top there is white in the middle and red collar type so maybe Raghav shirt since he is shirtless….could be the shirt from his get up as a pirate. That was red as well.
This scene could be from after that. Pallavi might have gotten hurt then.
I don’t think Mandhar track is done. I think they might be hiding out or something. His downfall just started so they wont end it so quick.
Also is her mangalsutrs different?
Abhi tum logo ko ms bhi dikh gaya iss sab mein?🤔😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
This time cvs given tough homework 😂🤣😂
Still brain storm happening
Iss homework ka submission next week hain. Bohot time hain humare paas brainstorming ke liye😆
Originally posted by: farheenbachani
Looks like some sort of top there is white in the middle and red collar type so maybe Raghav shirt since he is shirtless….could be the shirt from his get up as a pirate. That was red as well.
This scene could be from after that. Pallavi might have gotten hurt then.
I don’t think Mandhar track is done. I think they might be hiding out or something. His downfall just started so they wont end it so quick.
Also is her mangalsutrs different?
Didn't her mangalsutra get changed already? It had black string between two golden strings with a triangular something in the initial days but now it's completely golden with rectangle in the middle and two circles on its sides.
Beads waali maala pehni hain jaise saadhvi pehnti hain koi. Saree bhi vaisi se hi hain
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Beads waali maala pehni hain jaise saadhvi pehnti hain koi. Saree bhi vaisi se hi hain
beads toh hai mala mein but I doubt yeh saree hai ya nahi
phir white rang wala clothe jo red ke sath halka dikh raha hai woh kya hai??
I’m super super excited
I hope this scene will go on for sometime
Can’t wait for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0