Originally posted by: JayashreeR
the most logical scene which we can expect in this current scenario
🤣
How are ppl deducing she is hurt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
the most logical scene which we can expect in this current scenario
🤣
How are ppl deducing she is hurt
Yeah😂 now his desperation was on peak so yeah anything can happen😆😆 hope they don't get caught soon because of his impulsive 🤣🤣
bus aasei hay.. Wat do you think🤣🤣
Adbhut talent hai bhai
mere ps to nahi hai pr afsos
i guess that’s bcoz of that bandage or something on her forehead ?
Amma she is having white pati fully tied on head, u r not seeing 🙄🙄???
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
bus aasei hay.. Wat do you think🤣🤣
Hahaha okay. I thought I can't see something from the BTS that other ppl can 🤣🤣🤣
Pata nahi dimaag nahi chal raha siku ne saare braincells use karwa liye 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahha Hi 5 Mon ✋🏼🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Amma she is having white pati fully tied on head, u r not seeing 🙄🙄???
I seriously can't see it 🤣🤣🤣
I think I'll have to carefully look at it 🤣🤣
yaar u are lost in kolapur it seems 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hahaha okay. I thought I can't see something from the BTS that other ppl can 🤣🤣🤣
Pata nahi dimaag nahi chal raha siku ne saare braincells use karwa liye 🤣🤣🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0