Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

For me the hair needs to be changed, her original hair style can be left, long open hairs. Not only, it looked good on her, that akso used to give Veer chance to keep touching his wife's face.☺️

They need to bring back that innocent look of hers.

Sarees I can live with, but if they change it to different types and designs, it would be better.

Second you.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Okay, so I know I am little late to discuss this topic, but this is what I feel..Rani's Look is actually making her look older. According to the show, she must be a 22 year old. But her new look is making her look like a 28 to 30 year old woman. Tbh...I have no problem with her georgette leheriya saree's. It's a beautiful, graceful, flowy and feminine fabric. But the only problem I see here is, the styling, it should have been a bit more youthful...they could have given her sleeveless blouse or blouse with different designs with her pallu draped below her bust line. I think this way she would have looked young and prettier. More over her hair style: To me, it looks untidy..They can make tight curls like nandini and kiara...it will surely look good on her, I don't want them to straighten her hair, bcoz curly hair is an ancient affluent Lady thing, and tbh it gives more royal vibes..😀I want rani sa also to have curly hair 🙈.The occasional wears:Being a rajput; I had high expectations from atba, I expected them to show the beauty of Rajput culture, at least in their costumes.. We Rajput woman never wear anything other than the Rajputi poshak, on occasions like wedding, pooja and all..But I think the Cvs have not even bothered to research about the culture, they are showing; the so called Rajawat's seems like the most uncultured Rajput. I am sure if they experimented with the costumes like YRKKH, ppl would have enjoyed and liked it more. But at this point, I know the CVS are not creative enough to think like this...🙅These are just Random thoughts that I have been getting ever since I started watching atba, but I am sharing it today on India forums bcoz I m a newbie here. Feel free to correct me, if I am wrong :)

Well said👏 I to don't like her hair style and sarees too if they can give better and different designs that would be great .

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

I do not like her current look. As you said she looks older...I believe she is supposed to be 19, but they made her look 30 with the new look.  Could have kept her hair simple, and gave her better saris than this. 

I agree with you... She's 22 and current styling is making her looks 30 yrs old... Due to that makeup the earlier innocent look is missing... Face is looking dry... Personally she takes good care of her skin... I don't get it how she is ok for that look...? From episode 204 till 243 episodes she's carrying same hairstyle same material and pattern outfit... If they choose that outfit and style  to give  confidence look on her then am sorry it didn't work... Big earrings doesn't suit her.. She needs small/big but  studs to give her young and classy look... 

in Goa instead of small.. she used to apply that big sindoor when she was trying to hide it from kiara... 

Now it's hardly visible... I feel if she apply a little bit more of sindoor bring back that old innocent look.... No doubt on her performance... She gives her best according to the script... 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

For me the hair needs to be changed, her original hair style can be left, long open hairs. Not only, it looked good on her, that akso used to give Veer chance to keep touching his wife's face.☺️

They need to bring back that innocent look of hers.

Sarees I can live with, but if they change it to different types and designs, it would be better.

same I want to that they should change her hair style. Give her a long hair like Baliya where Veer kidnapped her n pulled her towards him that time she was looking so beautiful with her long hair  I want the same hair style on her now. She looks more beautiful with long hair ❤️ n ya u said right give Veer many chances to touch her wifey's face to set her hair behind the ears 🤣Veer likes to do it 🤣

1_I like they changed old get up of her but in my thoughts they can change little better like all of us like her with long hair I like curly hair Because I haven't it🤣but for her not suitable I think long straight hair or they can change hair styles little by little. Pony tale also cute for her I think😲

2- she looks gorgeous with sarees but those sarees are not give me a royal look like nandini's sarees😕she wearing sarees like aunty style she want wear sarees veer can see her hip and then we can get hip romance 🤣☺️

3-Am hindu I loved to see her sindoor (in her old get up)if it's not nice to this get up she can keep sindoor little dark (means something hard to find sindoor in her forehead)bindi also nice to her face she can wear it like a dot in her old get up 

These all are my suggestions I haven't any experience about wearing sarees or sindoor so frnds if anything wrong please forgive me 😔

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

1_I like they changed old get up of her but in my thoughts they can change little better like all of us like her with long hair I like curly hair Because I haven't it🤣but for her not suitable I think long straight hair or they can change hair styles little by little. Pony tale also cute for her I think😲

2- she looks gorgeous with sarees but those sarees are not give me a royal look like nandini's sarees😕she wearing sarees like aunty style she want wear sarees veer can see her hip and then we can get hip romance 🤣☺️

3-Am hindu I loved to see her sindoor (in her old get up)if it's not nice to this get up she can keep sindoor little dark (means something hard to find sindoor in her forehead)bindi also nice to her face she can wear it like a dot in her old get up 

These all are my suggestions I haven't any experience about wearing sarees or sindoor so frnds if anything wrong please forgive me 😔

if am wrong please correct me 😔

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

if am wrong please correct me 😔

even i want that look a bit of bright sindoor ...

she herself have to choose her style ......which will portray her character according to script rather than listening to stylist....which makes her look  fresh and  stylist...she missed in many award category.... 

i loved all her pics from instagram ....

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

omg hip romance yuckkkk 🤮🤮

We don't want hip romance 🤣 it's too bold for them. we only want normal romance 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

omg hip romance yuckkkk 🤮🤮

We don't want hip romance 🤣 it's too bold for them. we only want normal romance 🤣🤣

ya that's right pari🤣Thanks for correcting me always I loved it yaar❤️

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Many of the new members wanted to write exclusively on this topic

Just bought forward the topic

could tag only 5

She looks very beautiful in lehariya sarees and I am okay with her hairstyle too. But one thing I would like to add that she Megha looks amazing in straight hair without any curl and sarees with Rajasthani print(like Sandhya use to wear in "Diya Aur Bati Hum") also look beautiful. She can wear them interchangeably like one day lehariya saree and other day saree with Rajasthani print. It will create variation.

And most important is a very few people look beautiful in bindi and Megha is one of them. She looks incredibly beautiful in bindi but a small one like she use to wear in the starting of the show after her marriage. If possible make Rani wear bindi again but it should be a small one and it can do wonders on her looks.

And yes, Sindoor too. Her sindoor is not visible. It takes a lot of time to find it if she has sindoor on her hair partition or not. And Rani herself has said it that sindoor completes the look of a married woman and her face glow more. And really, sindoor makes a married woman look more beautiful.

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago