Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There was some award category .... which event ???

Originally posted by: shridharg

even i want that look a bit of bright sindoor ...

she herself have to choose her style ......which will portray her character according to script rather than listening to stylist....which makes her look  fresh and  stylist...she missed in many award category.... 

i loved all her pics from instagram ....

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I am going to bring front your Whatsapp thread

Just enjoyed that run on that thread  exclusivity  in all ways the thread had

If you have a quickie, do please bring that thread in front 

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Suree! That would be cute to imagine! 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Dear I have become your fan in your writing

Will do  a special post for all of you something different .............. waiting for some confirmation then will post it

Broad forehead  Sindoor and bindi is a must

there was her model picture with black bindi medium size ......... her looks was WOW

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

She looks very beautiful in lehariya sarees and I am okay with her hairstyle too. But one thing I would like to add that she Megha looks amazing in straight hair without any curl and sarees with Rajasthani print(like Sandhya use to wear in "Diya Aur Bati Hum") also look beautiful. She can wear them interchangeably like one day lehariya saree and other day saree with Rajasthani print. It will create variation.

And most important is a very few people look beautiful in bindi and Megha is one of them. She looks incredibly beautiful in bindi but a small one like she use to wear in the starting of the show after her marriage. If possible make Rani wear bindi again but it should be a small one and it can do wonders on her looks.

And yes, Sindoor too. Her sindoor is not visible. It takes a lot of time to find it if she has sindoor on her hair partition or not. And Rani herself has said it that sindoor completes the look of a married woman and her face glow more. And really, sindoor makes a married woman look more beautiful.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Some shot in the hug I could not see the sindoor too it was too light

I do not know why they vanished her bindi. it gives a different spark to her face

She looks like a kid with traditional sarees

Would love to see Veer's reaction if she wore Kajal type of outfits (her first serial outfits ??)

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

1_I like they changed old get up of her but in my thoughts they can change little better like all of us like her with long hair I like curly hair Because I haven't it🤣but for her not suitable I think long straight hair or they can change hair styles little by little. Pony tale also cute for her I think😲

2- she looks gorgeous with sarees but those sarees are not give me a royal look like nandini's sarees😕she wearing sarees like aunty style she want wear sarees veer can see her hip and then we can get hip romance 🤣☺️

3-Am hindu I loved to see her sindoor (in her old get up)if it's not nice to this get up she can keep sindoor little dark (means something hard to find sindoor in her forehead)bindi also nice to her face she can wear it like a dot in her old get up 

These all are my suggestions I haven't any experience about wearing sarees or sindoor so frnds if anything wrong please forgive me 😔

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

International iconic gold award.. Results were out today... 

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

One more style award still voting going on... For international iconic gold award I voted for Fahmaan but unfortunately not many voted for him... He was nominated... But magha no were to be seen in any category...now i dont see either of their names for nominations.. That's really sad...