Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
I'm ashamed....subah subah uth Kar khana khana khana....😆
Has anyone tried this Tibetan dish ?!? Guess Karo what is it.
Nahi pata. Kya hain?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
I'm ashamed....subah subah uth Kar khana khana khana....😆
Has anyone tried this Tibetan dish ?!? Guess Karo what is it.
Nahi pata. Kya hain?
Why do I have a feeling that Ahaan and Kartik would use that tracker he had installed in her phone?! 👀
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
IPZN assignments ignore karwati hai aur Indian Idol unimportant assignments bhi complete Kara deti hai 🤣🤣
Sony ki balancing strategy😆
Why do I have a feeling that Ahaan and Kartik would use that tracker he had installed in her phone?! 👀
Yes, I also think so. else they would not know Ishqi is in hospital
*Chan se Jo tute koi sapna......
Jag suna suna laage.....*
I have no energy left to feel happy....😭
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
*Chan se Jo tute koi sapna......
Jag suna suna laage.....*
I have no energy left to feel happy....😭
😆😆
KRPKAB 3 has become very boring after 2-3 episodes.
On youtube, IPZN rules. I don't know why do we have less online TRP or even less crowd on IF because when you look at youtube views they are outstanding. Durign Diu track Bollywood spy sneak peak/promo used to get upto 1M views within few hours. All ParaKshita interviews attract more views in less time on Bollywood Buzz. Sony youtube episodic previews have highest views for IPZN. Even today with shitty episodes sneak peak has 360K views👏
The IPZN fandom is quite unique.
Originally posted by: kankabhor
😆😆
KRPKAB 3 has become very boring after 2-3 episodes.
On youtube, IPZN rules. I don't know why do we have less online TRP or even less crowd on IF because when you look at youtube views they are outstanding. Durign Diu track Bollywood spy sneak peak/promo used to get upto 1M views within few hours. All ParaKshita interviews attract more views in less time on Bollywood Buzz. Sony youtube episodic previews have highest views for IPZN. Even today with shitty episodes sneak peak has 360K views👏
The IPZN fandom is quite unique.
Sony has lost its mind. 👎🏼
Me to Nawaaz😩
