Originally posted by: kankabhor
He said he is upset with soem comments so he won't be posting vlogs anymore😆
Yaar, iske toh alag hi nakhre shuru ho gaye. Arpit se lessons lekar aaya hai kya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
He said he is upset with soem comments so he won't be posting vlogs anymore😆
Yaar, iske toh alag hi nakhre shuru ho gaye. Arpit se lessons lekar aaya hai kya
Originally posted by: kankabhor
He said he is upset with soem comments so he won't be posting vlogs anymore😆
Arpit ki soul agayi hai isme 😆
Maine kal raat wali story complete kar hi lee. I ended up writing way more than expected😆 OS ki jagah ab 2S kar diya
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
Jersey and Chicago too! I've had some really good, actual desi food there
Yes! Little India in Edison! The chaats taste just like they do in India!
Btw I really hope tomorrow Ahaan n Kartik are able to find ishqi - if they delay this crap till Wednesday - might as well just watch the last 2 episodes
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
Oh for sure, at least the way that restaurants do it. Now home-made butter chicken is the best honestly (but that's just my Punjabi blood speaking lol)
The way some restaurants do it , all “curries” taste the same lol ... but yeah we have our fav picks in desi food N restaurants. I’m mixed background and so are all my cousins (diff parts of subcontinent) so our desi food tendencies are quite vast.
Originally posted by: esprit_00
Btw I really hope tomorrow Ahaan n Kartik are able to find ishqi - if they delay this crap till Wednesday - might as well just watch the last 2 episodes
They better let Ahaan save Ishqi by tomorrow. I am losing patience now.