Yess i feel the same
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yess i feel the same
Hehe one day trip i think
Ek dusre se baat karlooo bhaiii, phir insta pe post karna 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love yaa bff. 🤦
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Maahiii 🥺🥺
Howcome youu sooo niceee re?
Mazaaak udane ke jagah, you consoling us 🥺🥺
I lovee you soo much ❤️❤️
And I love you all so much!!🥺🥺❤️❤️
I didn't 🤷♀️
I replied to all that you said 😊
Hannn
Aaj thoda bandage lagaa de.
Kal phir valley of mischief shuru karna 🤣🤣🤣
Ykb session on
One day trip is better
"Budget hil gaya hai" kehke bhi agar ek week ka trip dikhate toh unreal lagta😆
Originally posted by: Swastika34
https://twitter.com/Ab0612ish/status/1426929506409844748?s=19
Tt bacchas are so calm, composed and happy!! Woww!!. Really ekdm weird din hain aaj!! 🤡
I think this time they trust KD more😆they are calling Alice Kachua now