Spoiler-virendra oberoi is evil , marriage to first separation - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elnino thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This rishi is a bit tooo sweet.....I feel something is wrong

He is such a rich guy and telling lakshmi he belongs her kind of thing

Initial episodes mein toh mujhe who paisa laga hi nahi

Yuvishka123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just hope rishi is not putting up a facade and has ulterior motive for marrying her. I just hope he doesn't betray her saying that he is doing it for his girlfriend . I would be fed up with that track. I feel its too early the way he cares for her and also very sweet with her and is also very protective of her. Isn't it too early ????. He already betrayed when he handed her over to the police. If he betrays again then it will be the ultimate betrayal for her

Edited by Yuvishka123 - 2 years ago
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

It is indeed Karan apna apna...😆 but still I would watch it.. stress free serial with good looking leads.. same story same feeling but chehra chemistryNEW AND ROCKING.

Originally posted by: smartc

Hi everyone 👋. I’m new here.. New to this show and forum but certainly not new to I-F! Been here since this site was newly launched & all. 

So I don’t know how many of you have actually heard about this Ekta Kapoor show, Karam Apnaa Apnaa but basically, a similar kind of story was there too. A businessman Shiv (Iqbal Khan) is forced to marry this simpleton Gauri (Pallavi Subhash) in the name of saving her broken marriage by the businessman’s family but then later on they show that it was a kundali dosh where it was destined for whoever marries him to die from his dosh.. So even though he has been in love with a childhood sweetheart, he marries the simpleton to save his gf from dying. So what if she dies.. he then gets to marry his sweetheart as his dosh would be gone by then. His mom orchestrated the whole drama of Gauri’s marriage being broken and all and it was her plan to get her married to her son, Shiv. Along the way, Shiv starts caring for Gauri. Gauri comes to know about the reality later on but she falls in love with Shiv. Meanwhile, Shiv feels guilty more than love or care. Anyhow, it was a great show for first 4 months and then, Iqbal Khan left and so did the storyline.. so perhaps Ekta has tweaked this story a bit now and revamped it here. After all, she loves recycling stories lol. 

I do feel thought that the direction and conceptualization as well as many of the actors in the show are not well-placed. I’m not too impressed with the direction or fast pace of the storyline either. Things seem rushed for some reason.. but I’ll give it a go for the main leads and for Smita (Rishi’s mom). 

Cheers,

Sanz~

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dont think he has a gf but there will defo be another negative female lead, I cant remember the name