Aree I always see u in the forum na yesterday Sam asked. I just give her info 🤣
🤣


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aree I always see u in the forum na yesterday Sam asked. I just give her info 🤣
🤣


Originally posted by: asmi_joya
In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..
Am I the only person who saw the article mentioned them as closet friends 🤣 and not closest friends.
Aree I always see u in the forum na yesterday Sam asked. I just give her info 🤣
Lado mat go see Neil and Ayesha segment..hopefully it's new..
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I'm upset. And irritated. This is an issue we will have to deal with or forget.
Yaar we can ignore Aish and her antics, but it's harder to ignore Ayesha always getting sidelined
Haan baba....of course it's new... damage control has to continue na 🤣
Main forum pe daala hai re..
It is new. I saw it on ABP news live but it was mixed with PS cast playing games. I loved that, they are so fun to watch.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
It is new. I saw it on ABP news live but it was mixed with PS cast playing games. I loved that, they are so fun to watch.
Haan unko bashpan k pyaar par reel nahi banana padta hai to show the family bond!!