GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #21- Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.8k

Users

40

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

T2MZDOOZQ4GHDFSX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

To hate my favourite and closest person ..The best person on the set..The UNIVERSAL BEST FRIEND!!

Please... don't go that far... I am a part of this universe, and she is not my best friend 🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2GAUJHOJ2KKPNM54

Please... don't go that far... I am a part of this universe, and she is not my best friend 🤣

In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

To hate my favourite and closest person ..The best person on the set..The UNIVERSAL BEST FRIEND!!


Bold - I declare myself to be referred as an alien here after🤣

Edited by Amor_fati - 5 years ago
T2MZDOOZQ4GHDFSX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpRLbQbMdQE

rac1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Aree u r awake still? Whenever I come ur online u never sleep or what🤣

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

I'm upset. And irritated. This is an issue we will have to deal with or forget.

T2MZDOOZQ4GHDFSX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rac1

Aree u r awake still? Whenever I come ur online u never sleep or what🤣

When I am awake, you have a problem... and when I was sleeping yesterday, you had a problem with that too 🤣

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..

SHE IS BEST FRIEND OFFSCREEN ON SCREEN 🤣🤡🤡

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaome

SHE IS BEST FRIEND OFFSCREEN ON SCREEN 🤣🤡🤡

Bhai what a terror..Best friend terrorized Sai and us for ages on the show.. Ab Bhai offscreen ko taiyaari on hai...

rac1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7X4UNIASMKQMRDJ2

When I am awake, you have a problem... and when I was sleeping yesterday, you had a problem with that too 🤣

Aree I always see u in the forum na yesterday Sam asked. I just give her info 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".