So I think no episode tonight?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So I think no episode tonight?
So I think no episode tonight?
Nope. Super Dancer for 3 hours Mega episode.
On the eve of the finale, best wishes to all the finalists ❤️😊 At the same time a big thanks to all top 15 contestants for entertaining us with brilliant singing for last 9/10 months. 👏
Also big thanks to the orchestra team. They were impressive throughout the season. ❤️
Gratitude to the honorable guests 🙏
Well done Adi 👏
Thanks II management team, judges and Sony TV. Hope you will learn from this season and do justice to your role in a better way in futue. 👍🏼
I may sound weird but I am ready with my family to enjoy the full time 12 hours finale. ☺️
Jharna Jana at last!
Her costumes were better than Manish Malhotra's.👏
Very nice! 👏👏
I wish Nihal had a song to sing too. A duet with Aru would have been perfect. 10 months of II12 and never had a Aru-Nihal duet! Hope we get one at finale.
I feel that the Aru-Sayli duet should have been a solo. I felt that the two were so focused to stay in tune together that somewhere the feel of the song was lost. Just my POV. It’s one of my favorite songs and it’s best in a solo format.
At the end I felt that they should have been paired by height. Maybe Sayli-SMP and Danish-Nihal together would have been better for mic sharing. Sayli held the mic at her face level and didn’t give much of it to Danish. He was trying hard to come close to the mic which she held at her mouth! 😳. One could hear PD, Aru and Sayli distinctly.
Overall a very a good segment! 👍