Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: King07

Maybe an OS or fanfic where she is reminiscent of Karan yet is guilty as she has developed some for Pritam. The conflict in her emotion would be a joy to read if anyone can. 

Sounds interesting. Might try this.. lemme finish watching the episodes first๐Ÿ˜† thoda usko samajhna padega๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthanks for this brilliant idea๐Ÿค—

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry guys ๐Ÿ˜ญ... I'm literally busy... So kinda gonna be inactive... Will be back soon... Previous time went inactive without informing but this time gonna inform... By the way can anyone help me with catching up the current episodes... I mean a written update๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Blackrose92 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackrose92

Sorry guys ๐Ÿ˜ญ... I'm literally busy... So kinda gonna be inactive... Will be back soon... Previous time went inactive without informing but this time gonna inform... By the way can anyone help me with catching up the current episodes... I mean a written update๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—

Don't worry, nothing much has happened. The track is going on a snail's pace. 

You can watch the promos and know all that happened.

We have Meera breaking the engagement, taking back her gifts and all. Sakhujas in financial crunch, lot of drama. Amrita decided to break the bonds (FDs) but Pritam meets her and happens to take the keys accidentally with him. She is now going to sell her gold bangles. 

We got really sweet scenes of Karan and Amrita. 

Baki family drama OTT chalta rehta hai.๐Ÿค—

EDT me updates hai. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackrose92

ntg spcl goin on

Angad meera shaadi toot gayi... due to well planned manipulation by meera dad....

Angad father shop closed....

in short sakuja suffering financial crisis..... 

parallely randomly Amrita is meeting Pritam n she gets scared....

Pritam searching for rent room ....

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just saw in insta, the actor who played fl's husband is Nakul vaid. I really liked his show challenge his character name was Tarun. He was really a great actor. He had done many sony and dd shows. One opposite shweta tiwari also.