Because they are PATHETIC 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because they are PATHETIC 😵
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Dum laga k haisha film's songs are also nice naa
❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
I think we should not use the last EDT till the last episode.
Because jis din khtam honge uss din hi thori na gayab honge sab.
I sure at least next day tak toh rahenge . And last EDT will be filled with parting msgs like Param's t-shirt 👕
Oh yes
I think that was the plan all along
I was about to say the same thing
maine bhi post kar dia 🤪
Maine bhi share kiya tha pichle page par🤣
Aaj Nandini di sab k saath match kar rahi hai🤩
Yeh pehle kisi thread pe bhi post kia tha,
But for me moh moh ke dhaage and this one are on the same pedestal so,