Dum laga k haisha film's songs are also nice naa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dum laga k haisha film's songs are also nice naa
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Pran dite chai
Want to devote my life to you
Mon dite chai
Want to dedicate my heart to you
Sob tuku dhyan sarakhon dite chai tomake…
Want to pour all my attention on you
Ooo…. Tomake…
To only you…
Jene o tomar ankhi chup kore thaake
Your eyes stay silent yet they know my feelings
Roj dui fota jeno aro bhaalo laage
Every day I feel more loved
Gaane obhisaare chai sudhu baarebaare tomake…
In songs, in emotions I want you again and again
Ooo… tomake…
I want only you….
thanks so much!!
Phirse likhne bolo, phir season 2 ayega
dirty minds think alike
I said the exact same thing Di🤣❤️
I think we should not use the last EDT till the last episode.
Because jis din khtam honge uss din hi thori na gayab honge sab.
I sure at least next day tak toh rahenge . And last EDT will be filled with parting msgs like Param's t-shirt 👕
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Dum laga k haisha film's songs are also nice naa
Moh moh k dhaage is my favorite 😆
Why don't Sony TV and the makers understand?🥺