Originally posted by: Red_eyes
This looks like her V say look in red
She’s in a sleeveless kameez. Her trousers are gold. She’s still in ethnic wear. Not wearing western clothing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
This looks like her V say look in red
She’s in a sleeveless kameez. Her trousers are gold. She’s still in ethnic wear. Not wearing western clothing.
Why she is looking so beautiful and small
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Looks preety
Thanks nahima
Because she is
Ab to I really want reunion jaldi se aye 🤧🤧🤧
And viru isko dekhe ek bar
Yes I’m excited for his reaction
Yr pakka hug karke royega 🤧🤧🤧
Bechari pur ko koi idea hi nahi hoga 💅🏼💅🏼
I am loving her this modern look in Kurtis...😳❤️
Viru ka flat hona fix hai...Damn..❤️😎😈
Definitely he should hug her and cup her face and move her hair and do all this at Daksh birthday party.
Then I want Purvi to go mad and call the police 🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I am loving her this modern look in Kurtis...😳❤️
Viru ka flat hona fix hai...Damn..❤️😎😈
Yes I do think Purvi needed a refresh on her attire.
Saba said she’ll wear a saree also Vir to pakka flat hoga 😆