Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
u guys playing animal kingdom or something in here😕😆
🤣🤣🤣
It's our jungle family Priya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
u guys playing animal kingdom or something in here😕😆
🤣🤣🤣
It's our jungle family Priya 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣🤣🤣 I love it.
Tell the same to Zeal too, if I play so should he 😂
Yes he'll play if you play.
Chalo main bhi going now, goodnight people 🤗
Gonna sleep finally 😌❤️
Finally 😮💨 go and sleep 💖
Goodnight Bumble Bee 🐝 🤗
p.s - omg look at your posts 😲 Kal promotion?👀
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
signing up. :) Since I will be hyper active in BB forum, i wont miss the messages and keep checking IF. 😅
🤣 finally Suyash. Glad u joined in.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Interested Razia?
My tube light sa brain will be eliminated in the first round only🤣 But signing up!
Thanks for the tag🤗
I had that feeling....🤣
I thought it was a game😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
My tube light sa brain will be eliminated in the first round only🤣 But signing up!
Thanks for the tag🤗
🤣 dw i will join u too after first round🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Btw hello ❤️
Hii Sakshi🤗 hope u r well
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Good Night people!
A Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon for different timezones
I was actually having a chat with someone, an I-F member but yeah.
So that reminded me of one of the things someone had told me.
Just because something is called genuine doesn't have to be genuine
Remember its good to see everyone's perspective
But to sway according to their opinions isnt.
Do what your conscience tells you to
But remember to first listen and understand the opinions of others
Well said as always👍🏼
Goodnight❤️