Some asking about Parth with Helly and Shaheer with Helly and interestingly Helly worked with Shaheer in YRHPK as a guest appearance for 2 episodes but I still doubt that person is asking for a new music video or current one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Some asking about Parth with Helly and Shaheer with Helly and interestingly Helly worked with Shaheer in YRHPK as a guest appearance for 2 episodes but I still doubt that person is asking for a new music video or current one.
He is asking for the next one. Replied with RraHel.
Fans are gonna bombard him with RraHel requests 😆
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I dont like this paras lol anupama mein bits dekha didnt like much
Even I don't watch that show..nor I have seen his acting..Maine bas in general dono ko ek saath imagine kia and ache lage dono😆
Thanks mein bhi spam karlu udhar
replied too 🤞🏽#rrahel
The song seems to be nice too...
https://twitter.com/HellyS_galaxy/status/1425378419257262083?s=20
Main bhi karke aayi Rrahul Sudhir⭐️
Ye Varun Billa kaun hai🤣
I am gonna spam that guy with Rra's name till he blocks me🤣