Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The hardships of watching them together as shivi....
Teaching her... Ive waited patiently 😜😜
I know baby you have 🤣 that one too this month 😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no I'm too jealous of the things that raavi gets to do with shiva in smd 🤣
🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️ Type Ashu instead of Raavi
We’ll replace your name with hers in our heads while reading it 🤣🐒🦄
Never gonna happen
nahi re karongi, momzi is being a debbie downer 😳
You liked it that much? Or are you saying it cause you know I have a writer’s block now? 🤣
Just stating facts baccha...
Sach kadwa hota hai
Par sach hota hai
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You liked it that much? Or are you saying it cause you know I have a writer’s block now? 🤣
no I don't do this much plotting and planning 🤣
I just want an update please 🤣