give me spin off of nanikibehenkibeti and I'll think about it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
give me spin off of nanikibehenkibeti and I'll think about it 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no I'm too jealous of the things that raavi gets to do with shiva in smd 🤣
Arre name Raavi ka daal aur imagine apne aap ko kar!! 🤣🤣🤷♀️
Swasti stop giving her ideas!!!
She already imagines herself as it is!!
🕊🦉🍁🖤
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
KD reminds me of that vocal prep boy jock that says a thousand words hoping at least 0.02% happens, and Alice reminds me of a student body president that always wants to expedite things otherwise they get angry 😆
Avi you're on fire with ideas... Au on this.. So many requests from me... Hope you're making notes 😂😂
see I tried that and then when I tried to have my imaginations with kd, stupid Alice would be there instead of me 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
see I tried that and then when I tried to have my imaginations with kd, stupid Alice would be there instead of me 🤣🤣
Phir se try kar iss bar Alice nhi ayegi!! Par hume update de de please!! 🙏❤
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
see I tried that and then when I tried to have my imaginations with kd, stupid Alice would be there instead of me 🤣🤣
The hardships of watching them together as shivi....
Teaching her... Ive waited patiently 😜😜
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Phir se try kar iss bar Alice nhi ayegi!! Par hume update de de please!! 🙏❤
this month pakka 🤣
Ash? 💔 This breaks my heart