Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Sai or Kaku??? Kaku will say that coz she would want Sammy to move on.. 🤣 she wants Chavan family tree to flourish 🤣
Kaku obviously and Sai will sai she is bechaari so please accept her 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Sai or Kaku??? Kaku will say that coz she would want Sammy to move on.. 🤣 she wants Chavan family tree to flourish 🤣
Kaku obviously and Sai will sai she is bechaari so please accept her 🤣🤣
Seriously . playing SaiRat bgm on them will cause riots in SM🤣
I will personally lead that riot 🤣
Maybe I missed the rejection part as I was multi tasking. I need to go back and watch again you are the 3rd person saying this that she rejected him 🙈
Her actions clearly denoted to him that she is not in love with him yet.. she told him it was all a lie from the beginning right..
Otherwise, he didn’t propose and she didn’t reject🤣
pakhi best Jodi of ghum
I think her love for Pakhi still continues. Someone mentioned she will infact tell Samrat it's his galatfaime 🤣🤣