Originally posted by: HEJW2YNWVVHZKXXC
nahi I think sammy will expose her in front of the entire family 🤣
I am waiting🤣🤣 Start music 🎶
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: HEJW2YNWVVHZKXXC
nahi I think sammy will expose her in front of the entire family 🤣
I am waiting🤣🤣 Start music 🎶
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I think Vanku successfully awoken the sadistic side in me..
I am not sad today.. oddly calm and in anticipation of Sammy’s aarti by Didi 🤣
Congrats you have turned into me 🤣🤣🤣
I hit this mark during the chili grinding episodes. My inner "WTF is happening" was replaced by "Ahh yes......KD craziness.........Sasta Bigg Boss.......I am happy" 😆😆
which music?? i am scared it will be sairat's "aaaa" which vanks has already ruined by using on paapi toooooo many times
Originally posted by: ZF4ZTNDJA7SHTUST
nahi I think sammy will expose her in front of the entire family 🤣
I think her love for Pakhi still continues. Someone mentioned she will infact tell Samrat it's his galatfaime 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TIREYBUPKVKCKTHJ
which music?? i am scared it will be sairat's "aaaa" which vanks has already ruined by using on paapi toooooo many times
🤣🤣 I think they will bring new bgm for Samrakhi now🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Another expense for Vanku 🤣
SaiRat are guaranteed ugly outfits for the next few months 🤣
they better or else FD will set them on fire 🤣
Another expense for Vanku 🤣
SaiRat are guaranteed ugly outfits for the next few months 🤣
I will take it if that means saving the sanctity of their background music yaar 🤣
no plz I can't Didi anymore🤣vanku plz don't waste money but plz don't chipkav sairat songs for samrakhi😡
I think her love for Pakhi still continues. Someone mentioned she will infact tell Samrat it's his galatfaime 🤣🤣
Sai or Kaku??? Kaku will say that coz she would want Sammy to move on.. 🤣 she wants Chavan family tree to flourish 🤣