Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

Did he? I swear I thought Vir just announced it in two days time after Priyasi stated she genuinely loves Veer and Purvi doesn't want it to happen.

when Purvi walks into their bedroom Vir is on the phone to the panditji i think yesterday's episode and they are discussing muraat

Sofia.K thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

a lot of fans have said that Saba has ruined and butchered Vir's character so this is the time for them as writers to correct all that

Vir needs to realise Purvi’s value. Bawari married him as a molkki but she accepted him as her husband and his family, kids as her own. But he always saw her as a molkki even today he will says things like thanks for doing this for my parivaar and Bawri always has to say this is MY FAMILY TOO. Vir still sees her as an outsider. There’s still so much growth to go in they relationship and it’s mostly from Vir’s side. 

Hopefully this track will show how she becomes a real part of their family.
Although the Pratap Singh family started giving her respect and supposedly accepted her they quickly turned on her without a second thought. Only JnM love her as a mother.

They all need to realise only because of her their family is together. 

Its not his decision but its the timing of that decision which is making it sound ruthless... Love is more than everything... Had that been true love, Vir would have definitely supported her... Thinking practically is not a fault but others emotions must also be taken care of while resounding one's decision...

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

guys don't post anymore i think we need to wait for the new ET

Sofia.K thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

All the more his redemption and their reunion will be even more beautiful (hopefully)

I know that the reunion won't be so soon and that he has a lot to process😈

I think he needs to pine a little more.  😆

I want the reunion to happen in a lot of rain.

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iske paas yeh goliyan kahan se aati hain?? 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This EDT  is done ...plzzzz stopped posting here ...move to new EDT😳

Thks