Yeh ho Kya Raha hai😵😵😵
Lol my head is spinning just like Raavi's. Is she really in AU or is this her dream?
Can't wait to see how all this unfolds.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh ho Kya Raha hai😵😵😵
Lol my head is spinning just like Raavi's. Is she really in AU or is this her dream?
Can't wait to see how all this unfolds.
mera dimag ghum gaya hai....ye ho kya raha hai...
I thought she is dreaming like raavi herself thought
God this is so different....confusing interesting intriguing
I loved the HP and MARVEL ka reference 😍 I love both
waiting for more
Interesting and intriguing concept👏
What is happening, is it a alternate universe or a dream of Raavi🤔
Waiting for next
Originally posted by: Shivi_forever
Interesting and intriguing concept👏
What is happening, is it a alternate universe or a dream of Raavi🤔
Waiting for next
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy the next
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
mera dimag ghum gaya hai....ye ho kya raha hai...
I thought she is dreaming like raavi herself thought
God this is so different....confusing interesting intriguing
I loved the HP and MARVEL ka reference 😍 I love both
waiting for more
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy next
@bold- me too🤝
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Yeh ho Kya Raha hai😵😵😵
Lol my head is spinning just like Raavi's. Is she really in AU or is this her dream?
Can't wait to see how all this unfolds.
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy next, ML
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
What did I just read ?
I'm very confused like Raavi.
At first I thought Raavi just regained her memory. Then, I thought she's dreaming. This alternative universe thing is intriguing....
I believe the next chapter will make things clear.
Waiting eagerly for the next chapter...
Update sooon...
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy next
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Woow super interesting, love this concept 💜
Excited for the next chapter
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy next
Originally posted by: barbieflora
Wait.
What did I just read?!?
Alternate reality! Parallel dimensions!
Holy mother of pearl!!!😲
That being said, I friggin' love the idea!!! Raavi already knows that this is not her Shiva. This isn't the Shiva she loves.❤️
I sooo am keeping an eye on this one.
Update soon-ish?
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy next.
Yeh kya hai🤪 So different, love it.
I am getting anxious just like Raavi😆
I hope she can handle the mess in this universe or dream, wherever she is..
This is too good, update soon❤️
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Hope you enjoy next
@bold- she will handle alright, in her Raavi way🤪
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Introduction: Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya, yet his casanova ways remain unchanged as he continues to charm other women. However,...
Introduction : Rajji and Dheeraj are bound by a marriage born of betrayal, fear, and dignity rather than love. As their feudal families clash...
174