Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Congratulations girls 🥳
Hame to kuch bhi nhi mila 😒
But koi nhi I enjoyed alot it was my first sheep game here. 🤗
Thanks
You did well dear
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Congratulations girls 🥳
Hame to kuch bhi nhi mila 😒
But koi nhi I enjoyed alot it was my first sheep game here. 🤗
Thanks
You did well dear
Congratulations to the winners Nina, hava n and soniRsippu21.Thanks to the shepherd Lizzie for making this game very interesting, challenging and importantly sticking to the rules.
Thank you
You played well
Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to Soni for winning the Second Runner up trophy, to Aisha for winning the first runner up trophy and to Nina for winning the Retro Sheep Game. Very well done!👏🥳
Cheers..
Thank you so much Raji
Congratulations on getting an award 🥳
Starting with Ultimate DQ Queen
Aishu congratulations on being first runner up and on getting the award. You are a winner. It's always fun playing with you. You will win next game hopefully
🤗
Nanaaaaaa Zara winners dekho☺️
Annie check page 1 and 2😳
Result Agaya hai finale ka😳
Congratulations Aishuuu..🤗
Awesome👏👍🏼
So proud of you⭐️
Congratulations runner up Sona, havana and Winner Nina on winning Retro Sheep game🥳
NaNa family ke naam roshan kar diya aap log⭐️❤️
Annie🤗🤗
Thank you 🤗
September mein aik or game arahi hai sign up start hogaya hai khelogi waha tag kro ?😳
hasini hamari joker hasini🤗🥳Originally posted by: hasini009
Congratulations runner up Sona, havana and Winner Nina on winning Retro Sheep game🥳
NaNa family ke naam roshan kar diya aap log⭐️❤️
Thank you 🥳
Nana family rocks🥳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0