Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Yes. Minimum value is 150, so I have requested to reduce to at least 100.
Thank you 🤗
🤗
Okay! Lemme know if I could help😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Yes. Minimum value is 150, so I have requested to reduce to at least 100.
Thank you 🤗
🤗
Okay! Lemme know if I could help😳
Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to Soni for winning the Second Runner up trophy, to Aisha for winning the first runner up trophy and to Nina for winning the Retro Sheep Game. Very well done!👏🥳
nd com
Cheers..

and congratulations for award🤗
Congratulations to the winners Nina, hava n and soniRsippu21.Thanks to the shepherd Lizzie for making this game very interesting, challenging and importantly sticking to the rules.

Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to Neha , Soni, Aisha, Hinna and Cookermaichane for winning awards in different categories. Some of you have won two awards. Double congratulation to you.
Cheers..

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Congratulations girls 🥳
Hame to kuch bhi nhi mila 😒
But koi nhi I enjoyed alot it was my first sheep game here. 🤗

koi nhi next game mein mil jayega🤗🤗
Starting with Ultimate DQ Queen
Aishu congratulations on being first runner up and on getting the award. You are a winner. It's always fun playing with you. You will win next game hopefully


Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to Neha , Soni, Aisha, Hinna and Cookermaichane for winning awards in different categories. Some of you have won two awards. Double congratulation to you.
Cheers..
Congrats to you too our most positive and sweetest sheep❤️
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Congratulations Nina for winning the game <3
I am sorry for being so late here...got home very late and just caught up with the thread now! Its 2am!
Thank you so much Hinna 🤗
Np. congratulations to you on getting award
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0