sab hi mushkil the🤣
This round was toughest one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
sab hi mushkil the🤣
This round was toughest one
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Haan, aur kuch insaan bhi dikh rahe thei mujhe 🤣
Main aayi aur sab gaye 😌
Tum itni jaldi aa gayi na 🤣
Haan ek insaan thi humare beech 😆
I'm gonna wait till 9PM to close
And for those who want to PM me
Yes, Sheep’s forever 🐑Originally posted by: hasini009
not only you. We all are sheep addictz
kabhi aisa na ho, mom Ko maa nahi, baa bulaye🤣
Aur dad ko dad nahi, Baa Baa bulaaye 🤣
At least you saw it before the hour ended 😂🤣
Yes, i could hear her buzzing in my notifications 😆
I sent the answers. Thank you all for reminding and tagging me.🤗
M sorry for not being in touch and active here.
See ya all later.
Haina, kitni jaldi aayi main 😮💨 Thanks for acknowledging 😌🤣
Aur Heena bhi thee na😛🤣
Thats why I highlight it, 58 mins exact
Proud of myself 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I sent the answers. Thank you all for reminding and tagging me.🤗
M sorry for not being in touch and active here.
See ya all later.
Its okay Darshi we understand🤗 take care
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0