Itna drama karti hai phir bhi bolegi Mandaar nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Itna drama karti hai phir bhi bolegi Mandaar nahi
Lmfao, this is me rn!!! I’m everywhere 🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
Me going from Thug's Sheeple 4 to Lizzie's Retro Pen to Awaam ki Dilemma Farm🤣
I see my Bumble Bee in the Jungle 🤗🐝 ❤️
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
I want to be in this game
About time you signed up in advance 😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Me going from Thug's Sheeple 4 to Lizzie's Retro Pen to Awaam ki Dilemma Farm🤣
Hahaha same here
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Lmfao, this is me rn!!! I’m everywhere 🤣
not only you. We all are sheep addictz
kabhi aisa na ho, mom Ko maa nahi, baa bulaye🤣
https://youtu.be/HWe_vxgsvDUOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Aaj, abhi, isi waqt!
Nahi- isi waqt toh nahi 😆 but tonight for sure
Cheers..
You guys gonna send your answers? Still waiting!!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Aaj, abhi, isi waqt!
Nahi- isi waqt toh nahi 😆 but tonight for sure
Ok shepherd ji
Ready for anda party
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I see my Bumble Bee in the Jungle 🤗🐝 ❤️
Yes yes she's here 😆 Flying in and out 🤪
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0