Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I didn't want to spam there, but if you have a bit of narcissism like me, you can add in your name in the credits, else not. Your call😌
Let it be then😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I didn't want to spam there, but if you have a bit of narcissism like me, you can add in your name in the credits, else not. Your call😌
Let it be then😆
*whispers* selective amnesia, remember?
*whispers* oh yes
Kab thik hogi ye
Parso sarr pe giri tabse symptoms dikhne lage hai😆
You got it right😆
Dheere dheere ek din thik hojaungi for sure😳
Wish u a speedy recoveryStunnerz banna mat bhulna bas🤣
i thought you had it since you threw your head against the locked refrigerator door at the store to grab a drink😲
Results and awards aaj hi kar dena plz
Thanks❤️
Nahi bhulungi don't worry😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0