Allu arjun then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Allu arjun then
Sakshi, don’t go with Nitin, he is taken
Why are Nivi and Teju showing you married actors abd asking you to rate them😕
I have a ship, Prema
#SouthMundaForPunjabiKudi
We have our Punjabi kudi, we need a south Munda for her now 😆
We’re discovering that most Telugu heroes are taken 🤣
Ram Charan is taken as well
P.S: I prefer Nitin to Ram charan, even Allu Arjun, stylish star is much better😃
Sakshi, don’t go with Nitin, he is taken
Why are Nivi and Teju showing you married actors abd asking you to rate them😕
No telugu actor is single 🤦♀️😂😂
Please suggest some good tamil ones ❤
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I have a ship, Prema
#SouthMundaForPunjabiKudi
We have our Punjabi kudi, we need a south Munda for her now 😆
We’re discovering that most Telugu heroes are taken 🤣
They marry early and are usually devoted for life
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I have a ship, Prema
#SouthMundaForPunjabiKudi
We have our Punjabi kudi, we need a south Munda for her now 😆
We’re discovering that most Telugu heroes are taken 🤣
Try Rakshit Shetty?! Kannada actor 😆
Ram Charan is taken as well
P.S: I prefer Nitin to Ram charan, even Allu Srjun, stylish star is much better😃
Allu is married to even have 2 kids
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I have a ship, Prema
#SouthMundaForPunjabiKudi
We have our Punjabi kudi, we need a south Munda for her now 😆
We’re discovering that most Telugu heroes are taken 🤣
So are the tamil heroes except STR😆
Ram Charan is taken as well
P.S: I prefer Nitin to Ram charan, even Allu Srjun, stylish star is much better😃
After yevadu I prefer both the bros on equal footing...
Yeah but he is...