How old are they? I find Ashwin a lil old for Shivangi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How old are they? I find Ashwin a lil old for Shivangi 😆
Yeah I don’t recognise him. is it the guy from that Asku Maaro music video? 😆
PS: your gif and image skills are great now! Don’t doubt yourself 😘😘
I’m following your agyaa only, Meri Saksh 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yeah I don’t recognise him. is it the guy from that Asku Maaro music video? 😆
PS: your gif and image skills are great now! Don’t doubt yourself 😘😘
He's the one from kutty pattas, that was Kavin in Asku maaro 🤣
@bold- All from you ❤❤
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yeah I don’t recognise him. is it the guy from that Asku Maaro music video? 😆
PS: your gif and image skills are great now! Don’t doubt yourself 😘😘
No he is the guy in Kutty Pattas music video, came in cook with comali season 2😆
Shivaangi has finished college, should be 20 and Ashwin is 25-26😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Yes partner 🤣 That’s what I thought too!
ML, is there something like this in Gujarati culture? 😆
Not to my knowledge. I heard of it for the first time yesterday. I also googled it, and it led to what Piu said yesterday that it's Kanwar Yatra. Lol the only thing remotely came up in search was that first ever Yatra of this occured in Vadodara some time in 2014 with pilgrims going to 9 shivji temple in the city.
That was the only reference to this in Gujarat per Google.
And Kanwar Yatra is more prominent in north India/UP (per Google). And I am not surprised by this being shown here because the makers like to use north Indian culture in lieu of Gujju stuff. 😂😂
Other Gujju ladies here, can you confirm?
The baby blanket 😂😂😂