Poll
Who is your Bollywood heart-throb of choice?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I open the thread .
I see this 😲.
I go back .
Fardeen. He looked pretty good in that movie where Celina Jaitley is blind and plays a violin in her panties.
How is Zayed Khan winning? 🙂 I’ve seen more posts about members having a crush on young Fardeen Khan but have yet to see anyone die over Zayed. How did this happen. 🙃

Both of them look straight out of Chernobyl.
This forum surprises every day 😆Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How is Zayed Khan winning? 🙂 I’ve seen more posts about members having a crush on young Fardeen Khan but have yet to see anyone die over Zayed. How did this happen. 🙃
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1