To phir tum kiski ho🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To phir tum kiski ho🥺
Tumhari nahi par doc ki toh banni... aapko yaad diladu, meri memory chali gayi hai🤣
mein jalebi se monkey ban skti hoo toh tu q nhi😡🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Take your time re... Main bhi do teen mahine me ek update deti hu 😆
Here's the latest one. I'll be making my index soon😆 mujhe bhi yaad nahi kitna kahan likha hai
@b: Perfect for me 😆
Index nahi banaya? 😲 Bana lo varna you'll get way too confused 🤪🤣
mere yaha fan chal Raha hai baqi pta nhi🤣🤣
Argue kar rahe hai bas 🤣
Kis baat pe ye humko bhi nahi malum 🤣🤣
Jungle family yaha pe hain 😲
Mujhe kisi ne nahi bulaya 🥺
Ruko, aati hu thodi der main, bin bulaaye 🥲
toh Doc sambhale mein q smbhalo🤣
Tumhari nahi par doc ki toh banni... aapko yaad diladu, meri memory chali gayi hai🤣
toh Doc sambhale mein q smbhalo🤣
Khayal toh gharwale rakhte haina maaji
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0