Originally posted by: FieryLioness
I guess nxt will be Tejo... if any chance Fateh back out from jasfa than nxt bakra will be amrik ..
I was thinking that after Gippy it will be Amrik
Tejo toh hai hi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
I guess nxt will be Tejo... if any chance Fateh back out from jasfa than nxt bakra will be amrik ..
I was thinking that after Gippy it will be Amrik
Tejo toh hai hi
I want Fateh do drown in JasFa loveOriginally posted by: FieryLioness
I guess nxt will be Tejo... if any chance Fateh back out from jasfa than nxt bakra will be amrik ..
Now a days to keep my sanity intact I come to IF to roast Fateh and his ibaadi ishq🤪.....
Never thought I would hate any other ML as much as Fateh. Fateh has truly outshined all other MLs till date. 👏
Originally posted by: music_girl
I want Fateh do drown in JasFa love
Day is not far 😆
Wait for it, titanic se bhi bura doobega 🤣
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
I was thinking that after Gippy it will be Amrik
Tejo toh hai hi
Oh yes ... she is actually prime target 😆
Noooo😱
Makers if you think of using him then be readyy.....😡

Why what happened
Bro he is equally stupid as virk brothers..
I still hold him responsible for Fateh Tejo consummation... usi ki lagai hui aag thi😆
Jas ..🤣
Ye log ne mujhe nightmare de diya... Fateh aur Amrik ke baad Jas buzzo ko use kare.. 🤣😡