


Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12



Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know legally impossible..But we talking about itv..Namak, Imlie..It happened..
I am shocked... thankfully hvnt watched any of such show
Jas.. her dialogues and acting is so bland. 🤡🥱
I want a proper vamp here like Kamolika of KZK, Maya of Beyhadh OR Ansh Gujral of KSBKBT. 🔥
It is legally..But we see many doing that in real too na..
Unless the 1st wife don’t contest and complaint I think..
That's actually sad makers encouraging it more..
If u can't leave a good msg , at least be responsible to not encourage EMA on national tv ..
I hv seen jasfa fans defending EMA based on some movies nd shows 
Such a bad example they r leaving 
Thanks for d thread @Namita 😊
Bye bye gippy ...
May be he comes back later at time of jasfa expose.
I so wanted him to give Fateh a punch on his face be4 saying tata to show 💔
I did binge Imlie fully..Then ditched..😆 There the both heroines are sweet!!! In fact I shipped the 2nd wife with other guy!!! I mean she filed for divorce..The lawyer and 2nd heroine are too adorable!!!
Namak dropped it in middle!!!!
Yes..All they care about is money and not the impact!!!Originally posted by: FieryLioness
That's actually sad makers encouraging it more..
If u can't leave a good msg , at least be responsible to not encourage EMA on national tv ..