Kalank title track promo
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSO4wIQKlOX/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kalank title track promo
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSO4wIQKlOX/?utm_medium=copy_link
I am so happy for Arunita. I am so happy she sang kalank title song. I wanted that after k3g n dhadak. All title tracks of movies. Hope they show all performances and donβt cut any. ππ
What can I say? SHE RULES! π
Does he have a movie releasing this year?
Originally posted by: Tambussam12345
Does he have a movie releasing this year?
βRocky aur Rani ki prem kahaniβ next year starring alia & ranveer
Now watch at your own interpretation .
Promos after promos..not related to singing..
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSO91MrKC6v/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: forever_freind2
Now watch at your own interpretation .
Promos after promos..not related to singing..
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSO91MrKC6v/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think she actually has some acting skills!
They both do. They have rehearsed this. Very cute both of them. πππ½
Aab to lagta hain ye fake Arudeep ka chakkar II ke bad me bhi chalu rahega π‘π