Loved both the parts ♥
Waiting for the next, feels good to see a strong Raavi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Loved both the parts ♥
Waiting for the next, feels good to see a strong Raavi
I love independent Raavi👍🏼Update sooon🤗
Can't believe I am saying this
But I want shiva to suffer 😂
I loved it
I always like reading about strong and independent Raavi
Continue soon ❤️
Well done Raavi! 👍🏼❤️
read both the parts. it was awesome❤️
Awsome chapter ❤❤❤❤💯💯
Raavi ne ab sirf khud ki suni h 👏👏
Waiting for next part 🤗
Amazing 😍😍
Loved both chapters ❤️❤️❤️
Sixer🤗👏loved loved loved loved it
Love this version of Raavi, strong and independent.
Looking forward to the next chapter💜