Good to hear Beem fine too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good to hear Beem fine too
september😳
Aacha dw u will do well😎
Hello Soni... how are you?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This round is going to be fun! 😆
I'm already having fun with the responses to Q2 and Q7 😆

Haven't seen both so trusting blindly😆
I am still not sure🤣
jungle family ki yaaad toh ati nhi tumhe🥱
Jungle family ko kaunsa meri yaad aati hai 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Kulasya.
If it's 90s or post 90s, then YES !! I am not a huge fan of 70s & especially 80s Bollywood commercials. In 70s I only like quality films of either AB or Hrishikesh Mukharjee with few exceptions here and there.
Also I couldn't reply you in earlier thread. But I didn't ask about replying 'No one' to every question. It's just that some personalities or films are irreplaceable and not comparable.
Another most important thing : Kya aapne mujhe behna kaha? 😆 Agar yes, toh mai behna nahi Bhai hu 😆😆
So sorry, Bhai!
Also, I know what you mean about people being irreplaceable. Believe me, this round pained me more than I say !😆
90s - Nope. I'm not the person for that 😆
Good n u?
inshaAllah❤️
Kaunse subjects ka exam hai?
I dont think so sadly
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0