Nikki,u r lucky i ll give u 2 options either u choose
Robert seth or kancha cheena🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nikki,u r lucky i ll give u 2 options either u choose
Robert seth or kancha cheena🤣

I'm here even then I'm getting tagged as bewafa 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think when we got the Hindi channel package on our cable a year or two later the show started, so I was blissfully unaware of how ekta runs things 🤣🤣 also I was like 11-12 years old 🤣🤣
I didn’t even have the star one channel, just star plus, zee tv, and Sony. My luck was good that star one showed their promos on star plus so I found the show then and watched online 🤣
Luck by chance😆
you have to be faster than me then 🤣🤣
Oye, theek se dekh Gabbar meghu hau tu toh Shakal hai 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no hriti you are shakal, I am gabbar 🤣 according to ms. Mogambo 🤣
But then she changed her statement so now you're Shakal🤣
I choose not to be either of these characters🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
OS, Fun topics, quiz, polls
OS - I am not getting much time to write, I can post old os link only, u all if interested write OS .
Fun topics seems legit idea, one topic per week .
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Nikki,u r lucky i ll give u 2 options either u choose
Robert seth or kancha cheena🤣
Pick anyone i havent watched either of the movie🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But then she changed her statement so now you're Shakal🤣
I choose not to be either of these characters🤣
you know I’m with you, I will not stand for this either 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k