Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

Expected. For many the Tanuja episode would have come across as boring.πŸ˜”

I'm super surprised at the trp this week though. The Teen Ka Tadka trp is same... 2.4. Interestingly, DD3's trp saw a fall again, back to 1.9 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

I'm super surprised at the trp this week though. The Teen Ka Tadka trp is same... 2.4. Interestingly, DD3's trp saw a fall again, back to 1.9 

This TRP is for 10-16 July. Teen Ka Tadka was 17 & 18 right?

felixfelilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

This TRP is for 10-16 July. Teen Ka Tadka was 17 & 18 right?

Oh yeah. So this week means the Tanuja special episode and last week trp was Annu Kapoor's?  Lol so my updates are messed up I guess. I kept adding the weekly trps in my first comment in this thread and it says something else. 

felixfelilah thumbnail

Aah well, corrected the trps and their links in the message πŸ€ͺ That was some mistake from my part. Thanks for correcting @altgr

And to @Momma, the past two weeks had 2.4 TRPs, that is, the Tanuja and Annu Kapoor weeks. That was the biggest fall since the Govinda week that had the highest at 3.0. After that we were at 2.7 for three continuous weeks, Adla-Badli, Kumar Sanu special, and Neetu Kapoor special.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Aah well, corrected the trps and their links in the message πŸ€ͺ That was some mistake from my part. Thanks for correcting @altgr

And to @Momma, the past two weeks had 2.4 TRPs, that is, the Tanuja and Annu Kapoor weeks. That was the biggest fall since the Govinda week that had the highest at 3.0. After that we were at 2.7 for three continuous weeks, Adla-Badli, Kumar Sanu special, and Neetu Kapoor special.

Yeah that's why we really need to get out of the retro hangover SD 4 has been having since the season started. I mean there are good songs even in the 80,90s and 2000s

altgr thumbnail
felixfelilah thumbnail

Damn what a drop for such a great weekend πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I wonder what happened really. Was it Badshah? Lol. Or maybe because DD3 is also at the same time now.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Revamp, Govinda, Nora....so nothing worked in Dance Deewane's favour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

felixfelilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

Revamp, Govinda, Nora....so nothing worked in Dance Deewane's favour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meanwhile so much buzz on SD for such an underwhelming week πŸ€£ Karisma must be proud.