Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifedream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: PixieDust91

I agree with what Rashmi said. That was a good suggestion. I have a few more suggestions.

1) Add some literary devices(similes, metaphors, alliterations, hyperbole). It makes it flow by smoothly and adds some interest.

2) Go a little slower. Harry leaves the house in the first two lines of your fanfic. Try adding some more in.

3) Make your chapters a little longer. Readers get more attatched to longer chapters and stories.

Other than that, you have a great story going! Update soon!

THANKS 4 THE ADVISE PIXIE DUST--IT IS JUST THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME. I DO THIS JUST TO ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS A BIT. I HAVE 2 OTHER FAN-FICS AND I HAVE SO MUCH HW LOAD. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO ALL THAT. I KNOW MY CHAPS ARE A BIT TO SMALL. EVENTUALLY, VERYTHING WILL FALL IN PLACE---BY THE WAY

I ONLY UPDATE MY FAN-FIC IN THE FAN-FIC SECTION, SOO IF YOU WANT TO READ IT PLEASE CLICK ON THE FAN FICTIONS LINK.

LUV,
K+K
Lifedream thumbnail

Harry is shocked to see the Weasley's house in shambles.

"Mr. Wealsey, Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny??" he shouts. "Where are all of you?"

Suddenly Harry hears a distinct pop by the fireplace. He turns around to see himself face-to-face with Kreacher.

"What are you doing here?"

"Master, Kreacher is here to inform you something?"

"How am I supposed to know if you are lying?" Harry croaks at him.

"Even though, Kreacher hates you and rather serve the Malfoy's, I will tell you?" Kreacher talks sarcastically.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELLL ME NOW, AFTER I HAVE SEEN ALL THIS?" Harry yells at Kreacher.

"Mr. Potter, the Weasley's have gone into hiding, from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!"

"WHAT??? I am Voldemorts enemy, not anyone else!"

Kreacher flinches at the name.

"Where are they?"

"I mustn't tell you, I have been forbidden."

"KREACHER, TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU!"

"OK, Kreacher will lead Master to the Weasley's"

achal thumbnail
You're a great writer! Plz continue soon!! 😛
Lifedream thumbnail

Originally posted by: achal

You're a great writer! Plz continue soon!! 😛

thanks!
Lifedream thumbnail

HI GUYS!

I AM VERY SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU BUT NOW, I WILL CONT. THE STORY IN GAPS. I HAVE A BIG LOAD OF HW AND I WILL TRY TO FIND TIME. BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T CONT. FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT PART BUY MY HW LOAD IS REALLY A LOT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

LUV,

K+K