Originally posted by: raindropsroses
This was the ending she originally planned I think, that’s why she told us that day in the AU that you’d laugh at it 🤣
And she did🤣
I told u so!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
This was the ending she originally planned I think, that’s why she told us that day in the AU that you’d laugh at it 🤣
And she did🤣
I told u so!!!
I sort of knew she would too when you said you’d write an happy ending for it 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I sort of knew she would too when you said you’d write an happy ending for it 🤣
Sakshi is becoming too predictable for us Nivi
Correction: I laughed at the predictability of the epilogue.. not the story.. I knew what would be coming when you said you'll give an epilogue..
For the story, I was happy that he's alive and had that contentment wali smile not laughter.. as its obviously not hysterical 😆
yup, and we pride ourselves in how well we know her 💪🏽❤️
Correction: I laughed at the predictability of the epilogue.. not the story.. I knew what would be coming when you said you'll give an epilogue..
For the story, I was happy that he's alive and had that contentment wali smile not laughter.. as its obviously not hysterical 😆
Yuppp that’s sort of what we meant too, meri Saksh 🤣
She won’t agree😝
That ways, even I know you guys well. I knew what Maahi would write🤣
You meant I'd laugh at the story didn't you?
That strong sakshi statement you gave?🤣
Yuppp, I know you know ❤️
Same hisse jo hai 🤗