I posted on Priyal’s AT people go post comments or quote responses we can get through more pages 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I posted on Priyal’s AT people go post comments or quote responses we can get through more pages 😈


Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
Work me jyaada tension hai kya forum me bhi kam dikh rahi ho
Are esa nai hai
Bas time nai milta hai din me evening me free hoti hu ❤️
Are esa nai hai
Bas time nai milta hai din me evening me free hoti hu ❤️
I thought you were still studying. What do you do in your work?
Padhai Khatam ab aur nai bas 🤪
@bold digital marketing and designing 😳
That is a good subject no wonder you are good at making gifs
Originally posted by: SBPXAUOAYRXH4CMG
Hi everyone 😊
Hi Mini how are you keeping how is your pain. you posted some lovely SM posts
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
Hi Mini how are you keeping how is your pain. you posted some lovely SM posts
Hi had pain last night 😨
I’m glad u love the posts
If you don't mind me asking why do you have frequent pains? Ignore my comment if my question offended you.
Originally posted by: carljung
If you don't mind me asking why do you have frequent pains? Ignore my comment if my question offended you.
I
I’m not offended I had hip surgery years ago I have medal plates in hips it’s irritating me no😨